author - Company Message
My Blog

Computer Classes?

I took the English college placement test on Monday. It consisted of a reading portion and an essay. I crafted an exquisite 600-word epic missive and hit "Submit." The computer promptly crashed. The ladies running the show did their best, but my essay was gone. "Just retype it," they told me. I did not argue; if it's gone, it's gone, and there's nothing to do but write another essay. (NOT RETYPE IT, LADIES!!!) So I wrote another essay. And hit "Submit" again.

You'd've thought I'd hit the "Self-Destruct" button, because the system crashed AGAIN. But this time I had cleverly (it's a relative term) managed to save my essay within the test system. Hah! And we were able to get it back! We still couldn't submit it, but we could print it for someone to grade.

Sigh. I'm enrolled in three online classes, and my faith in computers is fading fast.

E-

7 Comments to Computer Classes?:

Comments RSS
australianwriting on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 8:18 AM
Hi Eliza, This is one amazing experience that you have shared here. I find your writing style quite amazing and would love to know more about your life experiences. Nice work
Reply to comment

Useless Websites on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 2:23 AM
Computer Classes? Useless Websites
Reply to comment

Johnson on Wednesday, April 15, 2020 11:30 PM
Great and Excellent Work a very helpful piece of information and it is kind of nice to know exactly you published this information here, along with I found a valuable post on your blog. Great work thanks for writing Online Deals UK
Reply to comment

pocket watch on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 1:25 PM
Reply to comment

Assignment Help Australia on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 10:11 PM
Assignment help Australia is the educational hub responsible for providing high-quality assignments to thousands of students worldwide. We have a fool-proof assignment writing service that undergoes a series of phases. This ensures that an excellent online assignment reaches you on time.
Reply to comment

social media assignment help on Monday, July 20, 2020 6:53 AM
In the modern era, there have been many advancements in technology that has made the life of human beings much easier and social media is also one of them.
Reply to comment

Cuponism Malaysia on Thursday, July 30, 2020 4:04 AM
Much appreciated such a great amount for this data. I need to tell you I agree on a few of the focuses you make here and others might require some further survey, however I can see your perspective.
Reply to comment