author - Company Message
My Blog

Sad but True

"My favorite was the Road Runner. I was enthralled by the coyote's irrepressible interest in experiments, which inspired me to conceive my own projects. It also taught me to separate reality from fiction because, no matter how great an idea it may seem at the time, nothing good ever came from igniting model rocket engines to my roller skates."

--from Coconut Cowboy by Tim Dorsey

6 Comments to Sad but True:

Comments RSS
australianwriting.net on Sunday, May 13, 2018 2:43 AM
The more inspiring function and including the effective irrepressible interest for fiction chances as well. Own projects could be great and making the impressive thoughts and technical information I ever seen.
Reply to comment

Wilson on Monday, May 28, 2018 1:39 AM
Its Inspirational post you have shared with us. I would just like to appreciate you for such type of valuable stuff. Thanks for sharing useful info. Keep sharing interesting stuff. custom box design and print
Reply to comment

buy rubber gym flooring mats UK on Monday, July 2, 2018 2:00 AM
Best posting style, i am strongly agree with your material and very happy to visit your post first time online, your post is really Sad but True. Thank you so much for sharing...
Reply to comment

rubber flooring for economical use on Monday, July 2, 2018 11:58 PM
My first time to visit in the post. I am reading the whole content of in the post is very interesting and informative for me. Some people visited to here in the blog review is very good.
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on Thursday, August 9, 2018 7:26 PM
This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here!
Reply to comment

picbear on Friday, December 13, 2019 9:32 PM
Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. Coming soon our site picbear
Reply to comment