author - Company Message
My Blog

Funny Ha-ha

I am a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, and then it hit me.

Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock.

With great power, comes great electricity bills.

If you can’t convince them, confuse them.

Violence is never the answer. It’s just a really good solution.

Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.

13 Comments to Funny Ha-ha:

Comments RSS
krogerfeedback.com on Monday, April 9, 2018 3:32 AM
krogerfeedback.com

affordable writing services on Monday, April 23, 2018 11:56 PM
Now a days nobody is perfect I am getting the better methods and situational objectives as well about the key to success and more getting would be wondered. This elizabrownauthor site always giving us and generating about the changes.

Jorge Andreson on Monday, July 2, 2018 5:29 AM
Its is the funny program. You post is really very fantastic. I am really very thankful for this. You have done a great job. I am going to bookmark this post. rubber matting

test on Friday, August 3, 2018 1:24 AM
test

loemrntdherid1 on Thursday, August 9, 2018 7:26 PM
Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.

papersplanet on Thursday, December 13, 2018 2:50 AM
I don't recognize what sort of beverage is that in any case recall that new squeeze is the best beverage ever and for everybody. We ought to maintain a strategic distance from awful quality beverages and bear and chilly beverages are additionally not great to drink.

TigerDirect Discount code on Friday, January 17, 2020 12:17 AM
TigerDirect Offers the minimum price of electronic gadgets to grab the maximum trust in the market of an online retailer. Its an online platform that provides the electronic devices, Computer, and its components. The latest TigerDirect Offers Software and website solutions. You can save more money by applying TigerDirect Promo and Coupon code.

Norton antivirus on Thursday, January 30, 2020 12:57 AM
its really nice blog to give me maximum information and i read its all blogs i really like it. my friends and realtives are really impress with me when share your blog posts.

Influencer Marketing Agency on Monday, June 22, 2020 9:05 AM
Influencer marketing is a type of social media marketing in which there is involvement of endorsement, product placement, organization or people that possess a skill or a high level of knowledge. The content of influencer may be framed as the testimonial advertising when influencer plays the role of potential buyer himself or he may be involved as the third party. So this third party can be counted either within the supply chain or from the so-called value-added influencer such as professional advisors, industry analysts, etc.

Family lawyer in Lahore on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 3:46 AM
Family disputes are increasing in Pakistan day by day. Family law is the area of law that deals with marriage, divorce, custody of minors, child maintenance and schedule meeting with minors as well as many other disputes that come up when you get married, have children, and get divorced perchance.

Medium Weight Tarpaulins on Thursday, July 23, 2020 5:05 AM
Medium weight tarpaulins are long lasting and simpler to use due to their medium weight. Our website offers layouts of various weights and sizes along with custom layouts.

Best Medium Weight Tarpaulins on Thursday, July 23, 2020 5:20 AM
Medium weight tarpaulins range from 135gsm to 145gsm, which is why they are called medium weight tarpaulins. These medium weight tarpaulins come with the same spacing of eyelets at one meter.

UK Tarpaulins on Friday, August 7, 2020 4:25 AM
The basic type of tarpaulins which are commonly used, clear tarpaulins. Usually, these tarpaulins are easily available but most customers are not satisfied with the quality of these tarpaulins.