author - Company Message
My Blog

Boomers vs. Millenials

"They think you're a gold digger," my mom said. "There are rumors there's a contract out on you."
     "Half the people in the Burg have contracts on them," Grandma said. "Nothing ever happens because all the mob hit men are in their eighties and have macular degeneration and clogged-up arteries. It's not a job for those millennials. Too much work. Too mess. And you gotta learn a lot of skills."

--Twisted Twenty-Six  by Janet Evanovich

9 Comments to Boomers vs. Millenials:

Comments RSS
sddfgdf on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 11:23 PM
sdfsd
Reply to comment

cheap assignment writing help on Friday, December 13, 2019 9:55 PM
You have illustrated very complex difference between the Boomers and Millennials in this simple joke that is also very entertaining though. Jokes posted by the Janet Evanovich are always very funny and humorous.
Reply to comment

ufone internet packages Monthly on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 2:29 AM
, month to month, 3-day and social information web bundles. On the off chance that you need to think pretty much all the Ufone net bundles, at that point following are the four Ufone Prepaid Daily 3G/4G or Internet packs.
Reply to comment

Useless Websites on Thursday, February 6, 2020 2:21 AM
Boomers vs. Millenials Useless Websites
Reply to comment

small tattoos on Sunday, March 29, 2020 9:58 PM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos
Reply to comment

cheap assignment writing help on Friday, May 15, 2020 6:36 AM
Aw, this was an incredibly good post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a really good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never seem to get anything done.
Reply to comment

Best Car Vacuums on Friday, June 19, 2020 12:50 AM
Best Car Vacuums;Howdy! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I'll send this information to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
Reply to comment

everlast plasma cutter on Friday, June 26, 2020 9:29 AM
https://plasmacutterinsider.com/best-everlast-plasma-cutter/;When I initially commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I receive four emails with the exact same comment. Is there a means you can remove me from that service? Thank you!
Reply to comment